IZURL's in InWorldz

Displays at Designing Worlds




Darleez DeCuir from Designing Worlds contacted me to see if I would be interested in doing a display at the SLCN/Meta Makeover Pavillion since I had been on the show. I of course said certainly, and settled on displaying one of the small shell Mermaid homes. It was a bit of a challenge to present an underwater setting inside of a building and keep the prims under 150, but I had fun with fish, sounds and bubbles. :)





Lorin Tone also has a display and it's wonderful, it's called, 'Ultra Super Deluxe Noise Spewer'. It looks like planets orbiting but if you click on it you get a sound menu with 9 different looped sounds. Really quite interested and fun to play with.





There is supposed to be a third display coming soon but I don't have any information about it, I will update this blog post once it's installed.


If you'd like to visit the Pavillion click HERE for the slrul.



@ Sep 17, 2009

Share This Post


Related Posts

Next Post Previous Post
Author Best Blogger Templates Stroom Css by ZENVERSE