This Website Will Be Moving Soon


I'm already working on the new one but I don't have an estimate of when it will be "ready enough" to share the link. If you want to contact me please send an IM in Kitely to Koshari Mahana. Thanks!


Visit Four Winds on Coopersville in Kitely:

Coopersville Main Landing



Displays at Designing Worlds




Darleez DeCuir from Designing Worlds contacted me to see if I would be interested in doing a display at the SLCN/Meta Makeover Pavillion since I had been on the show. I of course said certainly, and settled on displaying one of the small shell Mermaid homes. It was a bit of a challenge to present an underwater setting inside of a building and keep the prims under 150, but I had fun with fish, sounds and bubbles. :)





Lorin Tone also has a display and it's wonderful, it's called, 'Ultra Super Deluxe Noise Spewer'. It looks like planets orbiting but if you click on it you get a sound menu with 9 different looped sounds. Really quite interested and fun to play with.





There is supposed to be a third display coming soon but I don't have any information about it, I will update this blog post once it's installed.


If you'd like to visit the Pavillion click HERE for the slrul.



@ Sep 17, 2009

Share This Post


Related Posts

Next Post Previous Post
Author Best Blogger Templates Stroom Css by ZENVERSE