This Website Will Be Moving Soon


I'm already working on the new one but I don't have an estimate of when it will be "ready enough" to share the link. If you want to contact me please send an IM in Kitely to Koshari Mahana. Thanks!


Visit Four Winds on Coopersville in Kitely:

Coopersville Main Landing



Group Discount for the Holidays!





I have set up 4 networked vendors at Four Winds that have all of my buildings and a few other items, including some of my Christmas items. These vendors will give a 35% discount to group members if they make the purchase while wearing their Four Winds - Four Directions group tag. I'm doing this for the holidays but after the first of the year the vendors will be set up to give a 15% discount to group members. Maybe by then I'll have my Tribal, World and Furniture in vendors too.


In addition there is the same discount offered for members of Victoriana at the vendors in my Victorian Store. I hope to get the other vendor set up for some of the other Victorian groups that I am affilated with too but I just haven't gotten that far yet.


Happy Holidays! 
Koshari

TELEPORT

@ Dec 20, 2009

Share This Post


Related Posts

Next Post Previous Post
Author Best Blogger Templates Stroom Css by ZENVERSE