This Website Will Be Moving Soon


I'm already working on the new one but I don't have an estimate of when it will be "ready enough" to share the link. If you want to contact me please send an IM in Kitely to Koshari Mahana. Thanks!


Visit Four Winds on Coopersville in Kitely:

Coopersville Main Landing



Martini Discovolante's Winter Wonderland




Martini Discovolante created such an amazing winter setting, it's absolutely magical. It was the setting for Caledon Oxbridge Gateway's First Annual Winter's Night Ball that was held on Saturday, the 19th of December. Caledon Oxbridge University sponsored the event. Fogwoman Gray and Martini planned the event together. Unfortunately I didn't make it, but I'm so glad I had the opportunity to see Martini's creation.

Today I got an IM from Panacea Luminos telling me I needed to come and see it, I had no idea what a treat I was in for and immediately started snapping photos. What a talent she is!

Here is the SLURL if you want to go and see it in person.

@ Dec 24, 2009

Share This Post


Related Posts

Next Post Previous Post
Author Best Blogger Templates Stroom Css by ZENVERSE