This Website Will Be Moving Soon


I'm already working on the new one but I don't have an estimate of when it will be "ready enough" to share the link. If you want to contact me please send an IM in Kitely to Koshari Mahana. Thanks!


Visit Four Winds on Coopersville in Kitely:

Coopersville Main Landing



Second Life Changes




I don't know about anyone else but I don't like viewer 2 and I refuse to use it. I don't like the new market place at all and I've not even bothered to go there and fix the horrific way they've imported all of my ads. Why do they make changes when they are not for the better? Building with viewer 2 is so much more difficult, I can't find where anything is at all. The new market place may be user friendly but it really stinks for the merchants. How do you feel about it?

@ Aug 14, 2010

Share This Post


Related Posts

Next Post Previous Post
Author Best Blogger Templates Stroom Css by ZENVERSE