This Website Will Be Moving Soon


I'm already working on the new one but I don't have an estimate of when it will be "ready enough" to share the link. If you want to contact me please send an IM in Kitely to Koshari Mahana. Thanks!


Visit Four Winds on Coopersville in Kitely:

Coopersville Main Landing



Fixing Borked Teleports in InWorldz




After the big upgrade in InWorldz I've noticed that the teleports (that used to work flawlessly) in my homes and stores ... now teleport avatars higher, often sending them to the roof.

If you own one of my homes or stores in InWorldz I have the solution, it's quite simple but requires going into the script of the destination prim. I will work very hard at reboxing things and replacing... but for the time being I'm going to give you the simple instructions in case you want to fix this problem yourself. You are also free to email me and set up a time for me to come and fix your home or building teleports for you (if you don't feel safe doing it yourself).

Here are the instructions (Click to Enlarge)

@ Jul 17, 2011

Share This Post


Related Posts

Next Post Previous Post
Author Best Blogger Templates Stroom Css by ZENVERSE