This Website Will Be Moving Soon


I'm already working on the new one but I don't have an estimate of when it will be "ready enough" to share the link. If you want to contact me please send an IM in Kitely to Koshari Mahana. Thanks!


Visit Four Winds on Coopersville in Kitely:

Coopersville Main Landing



Houses & Shops Dinkie, Tiny & Lilliputs




I've just finished downsizing many of my buildings including Fantasy, Celtic, Tudor and Victorian homes in InWorldz. I've also downsized all of my low prim shoppes. There are some gazebos ready, flowers and mushrooms etc...




I plan on adding furniture and other items in the near future but for now there are a lot of dwellings and stores for all of the little critters and people.

Here are the structures I have ready to date, you can see larger photos at: https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7LGyMJ
Or in InWorldz at: http://places.inworldz.com/Four%20Winds/200/50/1202

@ Feb 11, 2015

Share This Post


Related Posts

Next Post Previous Post
Author Best Blogger Templates Stroom Css by ZENVERSE