This Website Will Be Moving Soon


I'm already working on the new one but I don't have an estimate of when it will be "ready enough" to share the link. If you want to contact me please send an IM in Kitely to Koshari Mahana. Thanks!


Visit Four Winds on Coopersville in Kitely:

Coopersville Main Landing



Getting Settled at Catalina Island




It's been many months since I've left my big sims and started renting a quarter sim at Catalina Island in InWorldz. For various reasons I'm still not quite finished setting up ... although most of the work is now completed. I will need to add a few more homes to the rezzing vendors and several scripts had to be reworked after the last big upgrade. Slowly but surely though things are coming along.

Here are the current IZUrl's


Just this evening I finished putting out all of the vintage shoppes on a platform, for some reason I thought for the time being that would be easier than putting them in the rezzing vendors, I had to fix the teleports anyway since the upgrade they all needed adjusting 3 meters. 

Here are a couple of new photographs from the prefab store platform:





@ Jul 19, 2011

Share This Post


Related Posts

Next Post Previous Post
Author Best Blogger Templates Stroom Css by ZENVERSE